Susi tee 12-2, Uuesalu, Järvekula , Rae Vald, Harjumaa, EstoniaPrice: € Sold
Land plot reg.nr.: 65301:001:2337
If you value quality, innovative solutions, environment, safety and comfort of life, then semi-detached Susi houses are created for You. The proximity of city and surrounding nature make life comfortable while providing privacy.
Our house boxes are examples of future houses, where complex solutions are though out. Modern heating system combined with roof solar energy panels result in lowered utility bills for the owners.
Energy derived from the roof solar panels is rerouted into the general electricity flow used within the house, thus cutting the costs by reducing the amount of energy purchased.
The house boxes have passive heating when the sun heats the house and heat coming through windows into the rooms.
Additional roof-mounted Velux roof windows provide more light and solar heat.
Short description of the house
- 2 floors
- Ground floor - kitchen, living room, bathroom + wc + sauna, technical room, storage room
- First floor - 3 bedrooms, bathroom + wc, wardrobe
- Ground floor terrace
- Better location according to sun Look
- Foundation – reinforced concrete + "columbia 240 mm"
- External walls - FIBO 200 mm(fibotherm lightweight insulation blocks) + insulation EPS60 150mm SILVER
- Floor slabs - wood
- Internal walls - FIBO and gypsum board on metal frames (drywall)
- Roof - flat roof with SBS roll roofing material with insulation 350 mm
- Facade - rendered facade with slab insulation
- Windows: PVC plastic with triple selective glass
- Roof-window: VELUX closed roof-window Look
- Terrace door: Tilt&slide door Look
- Outer door - metal door
- Heating: heating pump "air-water" Mitsubishi Ecodan C, COP 4.4 Look
- Mitsubishi Ecodan C Split system part (boiler 200 lt + additional boiler 75 lt + heating 100lt) Look
- Mitsubishi heating system and heating pump control Look
- 1st floor has floor heating with each room separately controlled via control panel on the wall
- 2nd floor radiators
- Heat pump heating system boiler also heats water used for in-house consumption
- 14 pc solar PV panels Winaico WST-P6, inverter Fronius Symo 3.0 - house solar energy station Look
- Ventilation - natural incoming air ventilation (fresh valves) with thermostats, damp areas - forced ventilation /intake and discharge
- Electricity - 3x20A, 2 tariff meter
- Centralized water supply and sewer drainage
- Fire alarm system – local smoke detectors installed; cabling works performed to ensure readiness for the connection to security company’s services
- Security alarm – cabling works performed to ensure readiness for the connection to security company’s services
- Internet - possible Internet via Loginet wireless
- Energy use: modern heating pumps system combined with houses own electrical station and energy saving construction materials help to reduce utility costs
- Energy label "B"
- Internal doors - Laminated doorsLook
- Lights - LED lights in wet rooms (Osram)Look
- Ceiling - Painted drywall
- WC - Gustavsberg Look
- Sinks - I of floor sauna room sink Gustavsberg or Duravit, I floor WC sink - Duraviti mini, II floor sink - to be ordered separately Look 1, 2, 3
- Faucet - Sink faucet - Hansgrohe, Shower faucet - Hansgrohe, Shower kit - Hansgrohe Look 1, 2, 3
- Bath - Balteco rectangular-shaped bath Forma 16 Look
- Floor tiles - entrance, wardrobe, hallway, sauna, eq. room Look
- Wall tiles - shower cabin in front of sauna Look 1, 2
- Parquet - Living room, kitchen Look
- Walls - painted walls